Bmore Humane Kids Club
Growing Up To “Bmore Humane”
Join the Club – Now for Ages 6-14! Limited space, so sign up now!
Saturday, December 7, 11:00am-1:00pm
Happy Holidays for your Pets
Join us to learn how to keep your pet happy and healthy during the holiday season. Create a yummy holiday treat for your pet -and to share with our shelter pets.
We’ll also make a special treat to share with our wildlife friends on our beautiful wildlife sanctuary campus.
Stay afterwards with a parent or guardian to read to our shelter pets! ”
- Questions about the Club? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register at: http://bit.ly/BmoreKids
What is the Bmore Humane Kids Club? It’s hands-on humane education with innovative games and activities created exclusively for Baltimore Humane Society. Your child will learn about pet needs, safety and compassionate care of animals at our free monthly Saturday meetings. Club members will make enrichment toys for our shelter pets and engage in exciting animal themes each month including:
- Dogs, Dog Safety & Clicker Training – learn about dogs, work with robotic dogs, read to shelter dogs, and make enrichment toys for shelter dogs
- Cats – Learn about the amazing qualities of cats! Visit the cat shelter, read to the cats, and make enrichment toys for shelter cats
- Rabbits and Other Small Animals – Visit and read to rabbits, guinea pigs, and other small animals and learn about their care.
Our Bmore Humane Kids Also Read to the Animals
- Read any day of the week to a shelter animal and earn a reading credit
- Each meeting read and earn a reading credit
- Earn enough credits and read your way to different award levels.
- Most frequent readers earn a Super Hero to the Pets award.
Reading Award Levels
Giddy Guinea Pig
(5 reading visits)
(10 reading visits)
(15 reading visits)
(20 reading visits)
Super Hero to the Pets- 25 visits
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Can’t make the next meeting? Click HERE to receive notification of future meetings.