Bmore Humane Kids Club
Teaching our youngest citizens how to “Bmore Humane”
The BHS Community LOVES “Bmore Humane Kid’s Club”! Help us meet the demand! Donate so we can expand and teach more of our youngest citizens how to “Bmore Humane”!
Join the Club and help our Bmore Humane pets!
Get on our Club list and we will let you know when and what each monthly meeting will be. It is not necessary to attend each meeting. Attend the meetings that fit your schedule! Ages 6-12. Limited space, so sign up now!
“Local Humane Heroes”
Saturday, May 13
Click here to register for “Local Humane Heroes.”
Parents, join your children to read to the animals after the club is over and you’ve picked them up from the meeting.
Questions about the Club? Email email@example.com.
What is the Bmore Humane Kids Club?
It’s hands-on humane education with innovative games and activities created exclusively for Bmore Humane. Your child will learn about pet needs, pet safety, and compassionate care of animals at our free monthly Saturday meetings. Club members will make enrichment toys for our shelter pets and engage in exciting animal themes each month including:
- Dogs, Dog Safety & Clicker Training – learn about dogs, work with robotic dogs, read to shelter dogs, and make enrichment toys for shelter dogs
- Cats – Learn about the amazing qualities of cats! Visit the cat shelter, read to the cats, and make enrichment toys for shelter cats
- Rabbits and Other Small Animals – Visit and read to rabbits, guinea pigs, and other small animals and learn about their care.
Our Bmore Humane Kids Also Read to the Animals
- Read any day of the week to a shelter animal and earn a reading credit
- Each meeting read and earn a reading credit
- Earn enough credits and read your way to different award levels.
- Most frequent readers earn a Super Hero to the Pets award.
Reading Award Levels
Giddy Guinea Pig
(5 reading visits)
(10 reading visits)
(15 reading visits)
(20 reading visits)
Super Hero to the Pets- 25 visits
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.