The Baltimore Humane Society loves being out in the community building awareness of our programs and services helping our adoptable animals the loving homes they deserve. Because we are invited to many different events, we ask that you follow a few guidelines.
- You must submit our event request form at least 30 days prior to your event.
- Submitting a form does not guarantee approval. A Baltimore Humane Society staff member will be in contact with you within 48 hours.
- When requesting adoptable animals, we are not able to provide an exact number that will be in attendance. The number of dogs and cats we bring depend on several factors: availability, staffing, transportation, etc.
- If adoptable animals are brought to an event, they will be leashes or in kennels. If there are other animals at your event, they MUST be leashed. We do not allow interaction with our animals and the public’s animals.
- Since we are funded solely by donations, we do ask that you consider giving a monetary donation or collecting supplies for the animals! We really appreciate your generosity.