Latest Past Events
Grab your friends and the pups, too, and take a hike in the great wide open! Join the fun of an hour guided hike led by our veterinarian, Dr. Mary Zink. Dress appropriately and wear hiking boots or sturdy foot gear! These hikes can be strenuous. You may get wet, and you probably will get dirty, but time spent with other dog-lovers is worth it! If you are an approved dog walker with BHS, you can opt to take a shelter dog on this hike.
A minimum $2 donation is suggested per person/dog. All proceeds benefit the animals of the Baltimore Humane Society.
Join Baltimore and DC's best local magicians for an evening of wonder at Poe's Magic Theatre in the Holiday Inn Baltimore - Downtown. Magicians will include Adam Stone, William Gross, John Gazmen, Bradley Barefoot, and Scott Stoolmiller! Eight amazing magical entertainers in one place for one evening! Only at Poe's Magic Theatre! All proceeds will go to the Baltimore Humane Society
* Adam Stone - Mentalist and cat voiceover technician Adam Stone provides a psychological cocktail of effects such as hypnosis, suggestive influence, and interactive fun like you have never before seen.
* William Gross - Williiam has been performing magic with coins, cards and laughs for over 30 years from Florida to New York.
* John Gazmen - The hybrid magical stylings of John Gazmen mixes magic, mentalism and mischief to every performance. Loved by great danes and cocker spaniels alike.
* Bradley Barefoot - Bradley Barefoot is from the Appalachian Mountains of Western Pennsylvania, where magic is real and spirits still reside.
* Scott Stoolmiller - STOOpendous Magic has been entertaining audiences with comedy and close up slight of hand card magic for over 20 years.
The Baltimore Humane Society Memorial Park holds a monthly bereavement group to help you cope with the loss or extreme illness of a pet. Anyone whose pet has died, who has been lost, or is ailing/aging is welcome to join the group. The group meets the first Tuesday evening of each month from 7 pm – 9 pm.
The group is a haven where individuals can freely talk about their pet knowing others are interested in hearing their story. It is a place of emotional and practical support, helping participants cope with their loss. Please join our free, non-denominational group, led by a bereavement counselor. You do not need to have your pet buried in Baltimore Humane Society Memorial Park to join the group. All are welcome!
Call us at 410-833-8848 extension 219 to RSVP or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.